UFC Chimaev vs Diaz is set for Saturday, September 10 at 10 pm ET / 7 pm PT at the T-Mobile Arena in Las Vegas. Read on for how to watch UFC 279 on iPhone, Mac, Apple TV, and the web.
Below we’ll look at how to watch UFC 279 featuring the welterweight title bout Chimaev vs Diaz with ESPN+ as well as what you can watch with the UFC app and the Fight Pass subscription. UFC main card fights are exclusive to PPV through ESPN in the US and you’ll need an ESPN+ subscription.
Other UFC 279 fights include Jingliang vs Ferguson, Holland vs Rodriguez, and more. Early prelims kick off at 6 pm ET / 3 pm PT with the main event set for 10 pm ET / 9 pm CT / 7 pm PT.
How to watch UFC 279 Chimaev vs Diaz on iPhone, Apple TV, web
Watch on ESPN+
If you’re not an ESPN+ customer yet:
- Get access to UFC 279 and a year of ESPN+ at a 32% discount (you’ll create an ESPN+ account as part of the process)
- To watch UFC 279, head to the ESPN app on your Apple (or other) device or log in on the web
- Choose the ESPN+ tab (or type in UFC in the ESPN app search bar)
- Look for UFC 279
Alternatively, you can buy UFC 279 on a Mac or PC here and watch on any supported device, including the web.
If you’re already an ESPN+ subscriber:
- Buy access to the fight for $74.99
- To watch, open the ESPN app on your Apple (or other) device or log in on the web
- Head to the ESPN+ tab
- Look for UFC 279
Watch on the UFC app
If you want some access to UFC and extra content, you can sign up for UFC Fight Pass which goes from $9.99/month. However, Fight Pass only offers access to the early prelims, while Chimaev vs Diaz requires a PPV purchase with ESPN+.
The UFC app is available for Apple TV, iPhone, and iPad. Keep in mind there’s no longer support for the third-gen Apple TV.
UFC is broadcasting early prelims on UFC Fight Pass and ESPNEWS.
Images via UFC.com
FTC: We use income earning auto affiliate links. More.